I’d like to thank Blair for nominating me for this award. You can read her awesome works here:
And also, I’d like to apologize for the very late response. Please do not think that I’ve taken this for granted because I never did. This is such a great privilege that I don’t know how to react on it. I’d like to think thoroughly so I could give justice to the award 🙂
I was also nominated for another award, but this came earlier, so..
Here are the rules (which I try so hard to follow. Hehe):
– Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
– Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
– Nominate other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award.
– Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
– Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
– Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
Here are the questions she gave me:
1. Do you ever plan to write/do you already write anything beyond your blog? (Novels, chapbooks, journalism, etc.)
— I was actually a part of a school publication, so I was kinda into journalism. I also write stories and I’ve posted some of them here. I have stories written in Filipino which I posted in Wattpad.
2. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
— I’d be a cat because they’re flexible (while I’m not), adorable (not me, too) and playful (I’m a little bit of this :p) Or maybe I can also be a dog; someone’s best friend:P
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
— Not being able to sleep when I need to wake up early. lol
4. Where is your favorite place on earth?
— Our home! I feel secured, happy and relaxed. But I also have a dream place — a hill by the sea, with a big tree where I will watch the sunset every single day.
5. Who is your role model?
— My mother. She’s a very strong woman and she loves all her children.
6. Do you have any weird or secret talents?
— I sometimes write letters in reverse 😛
7. What inspired or provoked you to begin your blog?
— One day I just thought of sharing my works and thoughts…
8. Who is your favorite movie character?
— I have lots in my mind right now, but if I have to pick one, I’ll choose Ishaan from the movie “Every Child is Special” because he’s so talented. Many people don’t see it, because he’s dyslexic. He finds it hard to recognize letters or read words. But he’s very imaginative, creative and most especially, he’s so adorable! 😛
9. If you could chose a color to symbolize yourself, what color would it be and why?
— I’ve always liked black. Not that I’m an emo whatsoever, but I just love it and I’m comfortable with it. It’s my color,lol.
10. Do you prefer hand writing or typing your writing/poetry?
— I do prefer handwriting my poems because I like the feeling of scribbling every stroke of letters as I let it sink into my whole being. But when there’s no pen or paper to write on, or when I’m simply lazy, I just type it. 😛
Here are the nominees:
Eye Will Not Cry: https://eyewillnotcry.wordpress.com/
Wounded Memories: http://woundedmemories.com/
And here are my questions:
1. How long have you’ve been writing and how do you feel about it?
2. Do you like having pets? Why or why not?
3. Describe your dream place.
4. Do you write from experience or imagination?
5. What time of the day do you usually feel like writing?
6. Which do you prefer writing — novel, short story or poetry?
7. Do you have any weird fears?
8. What do you usually write about?
9. What do you do outside blogosphere?
10. What kind of questions do you hate being asked?
🙂 🙂 🙂